CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Ashley Tisdale Guilty Pleasure

Protection

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

OUR ADVERTISMENT BANNER :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday 29 March 2009

Ashley Tisdale - "It's Alright, It's Ok" Plus "Guilty Pleasure". :)


Ashley Tisdale Will Be Bringing Her New Single "It's Alright, It's Ok" Out On April 14th, She Also Gives Us The Date To Her New Upcoming Album "Guilty Pleasure" This Is What She Says:

"Hey guys! i have really exciting news and I couldn’t wait to tell you. I got the official word that the album is coming out June 16th!!!!! I am so excited because I’ve worked so hard on this album and I can’t wait for you guys to hear it! I’ll check back in later! Love you guys!

xoxo -Ashley"


Keep Checked In At TotalNewMusicVids For More Updates On Her New Album And The New Single "It's Alright, It's Ok".

Kyle10110

Thanks To misstisdale.net

0 comments: